12/2 – 12/8
Posts are extremely delayed.. but I am giving myself a pat on the back for keeping this thing up.
1. Kristin and I spent a lovely day in Forth Worth, TX this weekend. We visited the Stockyards and watched the Nutcracker at the Bass Performance Hall.
2. We finally saw the cattle drive.
3. I finally rode one.
4. Cowboys watching cowboys jamming out
5. Watching people getting lost in the maze
6. Even cowboys have pets. This little guy, possibly a pup still, followed his master everywhere.
7. Kristin showing off her treat of the night
11/25 – 12/1
Color roll this week! The roll came just in time to capture the beautiful colors at the Dallas Arboretum. The weather was gorgeous, considering that we were still in December.
1. Last day in Bellevue, WA – an early foggy day like this always brings out the best weather you could ever have in Seattle/Bellevue area, and it did.
2. Dallas Arboretum, Dallas, TX – I almost ran my head into this thing.
3. Dallas Arboretum, Dallas, TX – it was not a real horse.
4. Dallas Arboretum, Dallas, TX – it was pretty cool to see the leafless trees edition of this famous spot at the arboretum.
5. Dallas Arboretum, Dallas, TX
6. Celestial Park, Addison, TX – Kristin and my favorite park around the neighborhood.
7. SMU Campus, Dallas, TX – Celebration of Lights to kick off the holiday season.
11/18 – 11/24
Thanksgiving break in Seattle. It welcomed me with good weather again, except for one day when it rained almost all day.
Andy flew in from Cali to surprise Mom on Thanksgiving day.
Pike Place Market was still filled with people, even though it was pretty wet and cold that day.
Pike Place Market, Seattle, WA
Pike Place Market, Seattle, WA
Guy giving the final talk before the Christmas parade starts
I thought this was an interesting scene – three generations enjoying breakfast together. See if you can spot the 4th girl in the picture.
Meet Andy, cousin and brother to me, and his girlfriend Joyce.
Meet my mom, sister and her boyfriend, Henry.
11/11 – 11/17
Hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving. This week’s post was late again because I was with the family in Seattle for the week. Anyways, enjoy the photos!
Beautiful morning light from my office entrance
Meet Kristin’s nephews, Jake and Nate
Kids at Klyde Warren Park
And lastly, the obligatory sky shot to end this week’s post.
11/4 – 11/10
A little late on this week’s roll, but here you go.
Action shot – good ol’ Nintendo N64 Golden Eye free for all, inspired by the new Skyfall that came out on Friday. Fun times getting destroyed by Stephen’s mad 007 skill.
We taught Penny a new trick.
Another sunset shot from my window
“The Hidden Danger”
The loves of my life
10/28 – 11/3
First post of the blog! This is from Week 1. I actually shot 2 rolls this week because I went shutter happy at Joe/Vi’s wedding this weekend. The ceremony was elegant and short, which I like. It was held at Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center with beautiful soft warm neural light.
More are coming as I am still at the scanning stage.
Hello Kitty & Penny @ Galaxy Drive-in Theater.
Fat clown at the office
Just woke up. She always gives me that serious look when I point a camera at her, and runs over to me immediately after the shutter fires.
Perfect after-lunch nap in front of the busy 121-Business highway, hiding behind these trees.
Three pumpkin heads
Last shot – sky after one of the workdays in black and white. Not the best shot but I love taking pictures of the sky. It’ll be something you can expect to see more in the future.